We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
When you automate things, you’re basically assuring that something will work exactly the way you intended it to work. A process is communicated. A tool is programmed. The latter leaves much less room for error. By helping us building Atlas you will help transforming Checkout.com in its heart. Atlas is an effective and highly usable platform that lets a global and elastic team execute and improve to achieve its highest performance and support our growth.We are a team of pioneers, always looking to try out a shiny new tool or technology. Ever wanted to implement a serverless microservice? Join our team and you will get a chance to! We value engineers who can adapt to ever-changing requirements and who can think and design at scale. Reliability, along with performance, is a key focus for us in everything we build. We don't like to stay stationary; we research and learn new things every day and we welcome engineers who share our mindset and values.
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools for the job.
- Solid experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture.
- Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns.
- Strong experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles.
- Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows.
- Cloud-based application development experience.
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Fluent in English and C#.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team to deliver key functionalities
- Design, develop, and deliver new features on our foreign exchange & payouts services
- Assist in requirements identification and in producing specifications
- Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration
- Assist QA to define acceptance tests to be automated
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Participate in team knowledge management and make recommendations for continuous improvement of SDLC
- Contribute and adhere to our API coding standards, best practices, and procedures
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.