10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high-performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cybersecurity, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs, and high-growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity, and successful delivery and execution.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining applications for both our embedded Android devices as well as our iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Working within our Scrum environment and participating in the associated activities.
- Diagnose, research, and remedy complex issues around these applications.
- Research and learn about new technologies.
- Test features and bug fixes before handoff to QA.
- Work with the Product Owner on design/feature decisions as they arise.
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
- Write code that meets production requirements and company standards.
- Ensure that code is regression free, properly documented, and unit tested.
- 7+ years of solid experience with mobile app development (iOS & Android. Windows mobile a plus). Including technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, UI/UX and app store submission requirements.
- Xamarin development experience. Knowledgeable of Xamarin Forms. Certified Xamarin Developer a plus.
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
- Understanding of Team Foundation Services (TFS) 2015 and comfortable developing in a small team environment.
- Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Security and working with Vulnerability Testing Teams a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures and methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be people orientated.