The company and our mission:
Zartis is a digital solutions provider working across technology strategy, software engineering, and product development.
We partner with firms across financial services, medtech, media, logistics technology, renewable energy, edtech, e-commerce, and more. Our engineering hubs in EMEA and LATAM are full of talented professionals delivering business success and digital improvement across application development, software architecture, CI/CD, business intelligence, QA automation, and new technology integrations.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on a project that provides new, innovative capabilities to private and public companies globally.
Our teammates are talented people that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation.
You will be part of a distributed team developing new technologies to solve real business problems. Our client is a leading cloud-based provider of share plan management software. They specialize in the delivery of high-quality web-based applications for participants and administrators for equity-based incentive and share plans
We are looking for someone with good communication skills, ideally with experience taking decisions, proactive, used to building software from scratch, and with good attention to detail.
What you will do:
- This is a varied role in a fast-paced, agile/scrum environment.
- You will be required to work on your own initiative and produce robust, high-quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team.
- Ensure all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Develop new features within the application.
What you will bring:
- 5+ year’s development experience.
- Extensive Java knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, and Java Persistence API.
- Test Frameworks (Unit Testing, Cucumber, or similar)
- Ability to lead and influence team members to produce best-in-class software.
- Use of GIT in Development activity.
- Strong SQL Knowledge (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, …)
- Extensive Software Analysis and Design experience
- Extensive experience with RESTful APIs, including Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI)
Nice to have:
- System Performance Testing and Tuning Experience
- Integrated DevOps experience (deployment scripts, CI/CD, security, monitoring)
- Experience using BPMN workflow systems (e.g. Flowable)
- Distributed Caching Knowledge
What we offer:
- 100%Remote Work
- WFH allowance: Monthly payment as financial support for remote working.
- Career Growth: We have established a career development program accessible for all employees with a 360º feedback that will help us to guide you in your career progression.
- Training: For Tech training at Zartis, you have time allocated during the week at your disposal. You can request from a variety of options, such as online courses (from Pluralsight and Educative.io, for example), English classes, books, conferences, and events.
- Mentoring Program: You can become a mentor in Zartis or you can receive mentorship or both.
- Well-being activities: Yoga, Fitness, or Meditation classes every week.
- Counseling benefit: To take care of our mental health, we believe talk therapy can be extremely useful and we provide counseling services to you.
- Flexible Working schedule.
- Multicultural working environment: We organize tech events, webinars, parties, and activities to do online team-building games and contests.