Senior Software Engineer
The ideal candidate will have a passion for games, a devotion to software craftsmanship, an unwavering commitment to quality, and the desire to have their work seen by tens of millions of people worldwide. Don’t hesitate, Apply now!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile, desktop or web application development, with one or more shipped products.
- Able to architect, build, and own full stack of new features for existing game, from client to server/database.
- Must have experience in both C++ and PHP
- Writes well designed, efficient and testable code in one or more Object Oriented languages (C++, Objective C, Java, etc.)
- Server experience required; for example, web service integration, application server performance, databases, caching, or data analytics.
- Able to work collaboratively with engineering, design, user experience, product and analytics teams to identify needs, evaluate requirements, and design and implement large software solutions.
- Strives for expertise in software craftsmanship; able to collaborate with and influence peers in software design.
- Provides domain expertise in one area of development such as native app development, rendering, user interface, AI, multi-threading, build and deployment, cross-platform development etc.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, debugging and performance optimization.
- Updates knowledge constantly. Always learning and seeking to learn.