WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
The Job At A Glance
Join Carbon Health’s dynamic and talented engineering organization! Our engineering team provides the Carbon Health modern tech-enable health care platform that combines technology with inviting healthcare clinics designed from the ground up putting patient care first.
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead our Growth Engineering and Patient Experience software teams. The teams own patient experience, patient acquisition and retention. You will be helping the team to work efficiently in a fast paced environment as the team will be constantly experimenting with new ideas and optimizing existing ones.
What You'll Do
- Manage two engineering teams and grow each of them to 4-6 engineers
- Work with the design and product team to define the strategies to improve our patient experience overall and grow our patient base
- Develop efficient processes and empower your team to operate with high velocity, ownership.
- Effectively communicate to your peers and all stakeholders
- Mentor engineers and help them grow.
Experience & Attributes
- 5+ years hands-on experience designing and building complex web applications or other software systems (preferably full-stack).
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineering Manager.
- Experienced with managing multiple teams
- Passionate about great user experience
- Comfortable with uncertainties and constant changes
- Experience working at a health tech company is a bonus; not required.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.