wappier is building the Next Generation of Marketing Technology, by deploying AI and dynamically transforming data-driven intelligence into optimal consumer-centric interactions. By analyzing billions of data facts per day, wappier models, predicts, and influences each consumer’s behavior in real-time. The platform’s machine learning-based 3D data visualization, engagement amplification, next best action and pricing optimization solutions dynamically understand what each consumer needs in order to engage more, stay with a brand longer, convert quicker, and take an action. Enterprises can leverage a sophisticated suite of descriptive analytics to review the past, predictive analytics to forecast the future, and prescriptive analytics to affect future behavior maximizing their revenue and lifetime value for each individual customer.
wappier was founded back in 2016 with a vision to change the martech landscape by a team of 5 tech veterans. We are now a team of 90, with 70% of the company on engineering and data science roles. Backed by first-tier US VCs, and having reached cash-flow profitability, we expect to reach 120 people by Q4 2021 and 200 a year later.
The best is yet to come, come grow with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to expand our team with an innovative, team-oriented Senior Software Test Engineer. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing automated solutions to perform web app, mobile, API, and backend validation. He/she will have an influential role within our organization helping to drive the delivery of high quality software. This role will regularly collaborate with our development team but also operate as an evangelist for QA automation principles to the rest of the team with a large degree of autonomy and innovation.
- Define, develop and implement modern quality assurance strategies and processes
- Drive best practices for test automation, test execution, and test management
- Implement automation first strategy
- Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework
- Collaborate with the development team to triage and identify bugs, and develop a comprehensive testing plan
- Design test plans, scenarios, and cases to exercise new functionality and identify breaking issues
- Mentor younger team members on QA concepts, methodologies, and best practices
- Work in an innovative and fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline
- 4+ years professional experience in developing automated tests for software QA, not including manual testing
- Experience in building and optimizing automation frameworks for web apps, mobile apps and backend services
- Experience with web app automation frameworks (Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, Cucumber, JMeter) or alternatives
- Experience with native mobile app automation frameworks (Appium, Espresso, XCUITest) or alternatives
- Experience with CI process and tools (Gitlab, Jenkins) and Test Case Management tools (Jira, Testlink) or alternatives
- Performing test code reviews and mentoring team members on automation concepts and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle, QA concepts and methodology, with a strong emphasis on agile
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience in cloud computing and IaaS (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in building apps for the Android or iOS platform will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in developing applications using any programming language will be considered a plus
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Stock option incentive plan
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Online yoga sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.