INGENIA | Talent Solutions has been retained to assist Logtrust USA on the search & selection of a Senior Solutions Engineer, based in the Greater Philadelphia area
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING LOGTRUST
Logtrust (www.logtrust.com) is an exciting start up in the log management and analytics space. The company was established in Europe in 2011 by a group of professionals with over 15 years of experience in the sector with the objective to democratize real-time big data tools for companies of any size and sector, allowing them to maximize their business value via security intelligence, infrastructure, monitoring, compliance, customer behavior, analytics and business monitoring solutions.
What makes this opportunity at Logtrust worth looking at? You will...
- Be on the ground floor in the US, with attractive territories
- Represent a successful company that is establishing a new RoI model in the log analytics market, with modern, revolutionary architecture (25x performance at 20% the cost)
- Have access to management or career advancement in 18 months
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for professionally presenting and demonstrating the most technical aspects of Logtrust software, understanding and defining customer requirements and proposing the best solution for a client's needs. You will act as the "voice of the customer" and our technical concious in all sales engagements. Going more granular, you will...
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjuntion with the Logtrust sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, by:
- Presenting & demonstrating (at a deep technical level) Logtrust's architecture, performance and functionalities
- Understanding, defining and documenting customer's requirements
- Qualifying sale opportunities based on the technical fit between a customer's requirements and Logtrust's standard capabilities
- Designing and managing Proof of Concepts, in conjunction with Logtrust's professional service team
- Developing and presenting technical proposals as required to win sales engagement
- Provide regular, meaningful insights to Sr. Management and Marketing on:
- Market trends
- Product requirements
- Competitive landscape
This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Technical / Product Management or Product Marketing with next 18 months
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for exceptional Senior Solutions Engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit to be part of our new Northeast Sales team. Someone like you, passionate about innovative enterprise software, ready for the next step
- 5+ years of selling, implementing or supporting enterprise software OR solutions to the enterprise / service providers
- Track record of success in securing sales from enterprise accounts or service providers
- 3+ years of hands on technical experience with
- Log Management & Analytics; or
- Big Data Analytics; or
- SEIM; or
- Security solutions; or
- Business Intelligence solutionrking, service, application and web technologies
- Project Management
- Technical project implementation
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field (equivalent work experience would be considered)
- Database query language (SQL), report development
- UNIX-based scripting languages (Python)
- Familiarity with Regex, Cloudera or Hadoop
- Capacity to present and communicate (written / verbal) with all levels of customer - Technical, Financial Executive
- Superior technical writing skills
- Communicative – communicates openly with others; can maintain relationships, prefers working in a team
- Consultative - A good listener and an agreeable person; consults with others; interested in other people's motives and behaviors; tolerant of different perspectives and opinions
- Conceptual - Contributes to the development of strategy; a "visionary" who understands different perspectives on complex issues, and relevant theoretical models
- Conscientious - follows rules set down for their work, honors any promises, deadline or commitments made; believes in ethics and values.
- Flexible - Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances; able to change behavior; thrives on variety and frequently changing environments
- Decisive & Action Oriented- Has a high level of energy and stamina; gets things done; makes rapid decisions even when short of information; enjoys risk and a fast pace of work in multiple projects
OTHER DESIRED TRAITS
- Seeking & Embracing Change - Seeks ways to challenge the status quo; willingness to embrace changes positively and openly
- Learning & Improving – Focus on learning new ways of working and improving approaches to meet goals. Learns from feedback and experience
- Collaborating with Others - Orientation towards collaborating effectively and consulting with others, harnessing the views of the wider team
- Ambition - balances great ambition and drive with a high level of integrity and honesty
- Start-up environment
- Be a good team mate, supporting your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success
- Highly accountable and self motivated
- Fun to be around!
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Solutions Engineer - LogTrust | Greater Philadelphia job post.