Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in more than 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. In Germany, we operate the brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world´s largest food-ordering network and is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 30 June 2017. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
The Core People Operations Team owns all hire-to retire life cycle processes and delivers transactions across a portfolio of clients of the Delivery Hero Group. Now we are looking for a Senior Specialist - Immigration & Global Mobility (f/m/d) as first point of contact for all immigration and global mobility related matters for new and current employees.
What’s on your menu?
- You prepare sponsorship letters and forms in order to initiate the immigration process for new hires
- You maintain immigration records in HRIS to ensure compliance at all stages
- You support employees in attending appointments with local authorities
- You partner with external immigration agency to process visa and work permit applications for new hires and file changes in employment status for existing employees
- You respond to employee and manager queries to update on immigration status
- You liaise with governmental bodies and offices
- You conduct learning sessions to update People Partners and internal key stakeholders on immigration trends and regulations
- You carry out administrative duties associated with global immigration case management, including but not limited to: processing payments and/or reimbursements, processing invoices, requesting document verification letters, generating reports, and maintaining required legal documentation
- You improve process efficiencies where possible
- You participate in cross-functional people projects as required
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a university degree or advanced technical college education
- You gained 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Superior attention to detail, and quality-driven
- You live the “Employees are our Customers” mission
- You are able to work under deadlines while paying attention to detail and to meeting quality
- You have a good understanding of German employment and immigration law
- You are proficient in German and English
- You have at least intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What do we feed you with?
- A dynamic, collaborative and international environment of a successful global market leader and a publicly listed company
- A competitive remuneration package and career opportunities
- A motivated team striving for high quality outputs
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte and an international working atmosphere with English as working language
- A broad range of corporate benefits (both internal and external), including daily fruit baskets, free coffee and soft drinks, napping room, various team and group events, discounted food vouchers
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter and CV in GERMAN.
We’re looking forward to your application!