At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Why We Have This Role
The People Analytics team is growing as Qualtrics evolves. We use people data to inform and provide insights to decision-makers across the company. The Senior Specialist does this through the creation and dissemination of dashboards, reports, and other visual and statistical data products. The analyst explores opportunities for improving, calibrating, and automating analyses to the company. The analyst meets regularly with company stakeholders to understand the needs of senior leaders and the organization at large regarding issues affecting the Humans of Qualtrics. The Senior Specialist leverages all opportunities for learning and personal growth, as this makes the analyst a greater asset to the People Analytics team and the company at large.
How You’ll Find Success
- Maintain strong and respectful relationships with those you interact with.
- Autonomously identify, set, and deliver against goals and timelines with little help and input from others.
- Take ownership and work independently on tasks and projects with little instruction.
- Proactively identify and resolve problems prior to escalation.
- Remain flexible and adaptable when project scope or plans change.
How You’ll Grow
- You will have opportunities to learn how to use numerous people data tools, data systems, and analytical approaches to affect positive change in the lives of real people.
- You will be positioned to develop domain expertise in various types of people data, such as behavioral, operational, and experience data.
- You will have the ability to grow in data communication and storytelling skills that can help drive change across the organization.
Things You’ll Do
- Design and automate people analytics processes to deliver rigorous insights at scale.
- Collect, clean, and integrate complex datasets.
- Evaluate people operations and programs for performance and effectiveness.
- Identify the moments that matter in the employee lifecycle and communicate strategic opportunities for growth to decision-makers.
- Analyze and disseminate insights in a form that is valued by decision-makers.
- Consult on analytics capabilities, insights, and opportunities with cross-functional stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For On YourResume
- 1-3 years of experience in people data, data analytics, or similar, with a preference for exposure to People Analytics
- Passion and curiosity for people data
- Ability to analyze, manipulate, or process large sets of data
- Ability to generate standard or custom reports summarizing people data insights for review by executives, managers, and other stakeholders
- Understanding of what drives human behavior and how to build highly effective teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Both creative & analytical problem-solving abilities
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Detail-orientation and an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to concurrently run multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- A general understanding of business objectives as they relate to HR functions
- The ability to effectively scope, solve, and scale wicked human problems
- Advanced degree in statistics, data analytics, data science, industrial-organizational psychology, or equivalent.
- Advanced skills in data automation and demonstrated ability to conduct quantitative organizational research, streamline processes, and automate data dissemination to meet the needs of senior leaders and organizations.
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Snaplogic / SQL
- API / JSON
- MATLAB / R
- Qualtrics RC & EX products (Employee Engagement, 360, Lifecycle)
The Qualtrics Hybrid Work Model: Our hybrid work model is elegantly simple: we all gather in the office three days a week; Mondays and Thursdays, plus one day selected by your organizational leader. These purposeful in-person days in thoughtfully designed offices help us do our best work and harness the power of collaboration and innovation. For the rest of the week, work where you want, owning the integration of work and life.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.