Hatch was founded in 2011 and is a marketing technology company. We have a vision to make the world shoppable. We enhance consumer journeys through Where to Buy technologies that add instant e-commerce capabilities to brand websites.
Our growing team works with some of the biggest brands and retailers in the world – and we’re looking for an experienced (3-5 years), energetic, self-starting and pro-active Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager to help us develop our commercial retailer relationships in EMEA.
- Business development – regular pitching of Hatch’s retailer solutions and services to key strategic retailer partners
- Actively manage the Hatch retailer pipeline and report progress to management
- Meet core KPI's around pipeline progression, meetings and general activity
- Collaborate internally with Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to optimize Hatch retailer efforts
- Understanding retailers’ diverse and specific business needs and applying Hatch product knowledge to meet those needs
- Present the Hatch Where to Buy solution with passion and energy to senior stakeholders and their partners. This includes articulating the comprehensive retailer benefits that come from using the platform, conversion capabilities, leads and sales analytics and insights.
- Work together with Hatch’s data team to create insights focusing on optimising retailer performance and present those externally during quarterly business reviews.
What Attitude we look for:
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to find creative ways to prioritize and execute upon sales initiatives
- Feels challenged and excited about turning a no into a yes, overcoming obstacles
- Good understanding of SaaS proposition
- A very consultative approach to selling – must be a good listener
- Great at networking and influencing
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Able to confidently navigate a complex selling environment
- Your brain gets excited about solving client challenges
- You love working with international retailers
- A finished degree (bachelor and/or master) in business studies
- 3 - 5 Years of (international) sales experience, preferably with a Tech/SaaS company
- You speak fluent English. Any other European Business language is considered a plus (preferably but not limited to French, German)
- You have sound knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce and/or channel marketing
- Commercial mindset
- You feel confident speaking to C-Level executives
- Chasing the world's biggest retailers and convincing them of the importance of our premium retailer subscription and its added benefits
We are a fast-growing scale up with our main office in Amsterdam. We value our people and make sure that working at Hatch is fun! We have good coffee, and when things get back a bit to normal, we have weekly company drinks, awesome quarterly company events and all kinds of other fun initiatives. We take work seriously but ensure we have a good work/life/fun balance.
What do we offer?
- Being part of a very successful fast-growing company, working with global A-list brands;
- Convenient location near the business heart of Amsterdam (‘Zuid-As’), Note: due to the current covid-19 situation, being able to work from home is a temporary requirement;
- Talented and progressive international team;
- Agile work environment;
- Start-Up culture & mindset;
- Competitive salary;
- 26 holidays per year;
- Training and development opportunities.