We’re building a movement - an education revolution.
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced, well-connected, organized Senior Student Recruitment Support Professional in (GTA/ Kitchener, Ontario, Canada) to join our growing Student Recruitment Support team and take our company and platform to the next level!
*Travel will include in and around the GTA/ Kitchener.*
What you'll be doing everyday:
- On a daily basis, represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote our platform and services to Recruitment Partners onsite
- This is a high performance, individual contributor role with the primary task of serving the Enterprise Recruitment Partners, helping them with student application tasks, which will drive the sales conversion and provide an A+ experience
- Be a single point of contact with the assigned Recruitment Partners providing top-notch dedicated support
- Proactively work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure student success
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- The role will require local travel
- The role will include Inbound/Outbound calling; Recruitment Partner visits to ensure an end to end hassle-free experience
What you bring to the table:
- The candidate should ideally have at least 3+ years of experience in sales/ customer support
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Possess efficient document processing and office productivity skills
- The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with an aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with a CRM; considered an asset
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.