INODE is a leading information technology (IT) professional services Small Women Owned Business (WOSB) specializing in IT infrastructure, systems engineering, business intelligence, and data science services for federal, state and local organizations. INODE is currently seeking a driven Senior Systems Engineer. This is a full-time M-F position onsite in Colorado Springs. Additional travel outside of the Colorado may be required.
A Typical Day as an INODE Senior Systems Engineer Can Include:
· Provided daily maintenance of customer virtual environment.
· Work collaboratively with customer, end users, and other contractors.
· OTJ training of overall system capabilities.
· Provide consulting in technology best practices across a variety of vendors and integrations.
Skills and Experience Include:
- Have strong production experience with VMware ESXi, and Horizon View 8 (VDI).
- Production Experience with Windows Group Policy, Active Directory and Multi-site Horizon View environments.
- Extensive experience with file replication across varying hardware/software platforms.
- Working experience with Liquidware ProfileUnity
- Have a solid background in scripting and script modification using Powershell, Bash, and VMware PowerCLI.
- Experience working with active directory, DNS, DHCP and Domain Administration.
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Production experience in networking
- Production experience in designing & maintaining Hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Manage and maintain redundant systems for up to 3000 users
We Are Looking for Candidates Who:
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP 6) certification or higher.
- Hold a DoD Top Secret Clearance- Clearance will be verified
- CompTIA Security+ CE or CISSP certification required.
- COVID19 Vaccination Required.
- Have excellent analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Have excellent documentation/technical writing skills.
- Is comfortable articulating and presenting on technology solutions.
- Have a proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Experience with P2P and P2V migrations preferred.
- Federal government IT experience preferred.
At INODE, we know that employees who are valued, involved, and both encouraged and supported to grow are what drives our success. As such, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Monthly Office Support Stipend
· Training and Tuition Plan
· 401K Safe Harbor IRA with 3% Employer Contribution and Profit-Sharing Options
· Complimentary Financial Advisement
· Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Benefits Advocate Access
· 10 Paid Holidays per Year
· Vacation Leave
· Sick Leave
· Military, Bereavement, and Parental Leave
· Fitness Membership Sponsorship
· Identity Theft and Legal Protection Services
· Employee Referral Program
· Cash Bonus Incentives for Business Growth
Salary Band - $110,000 - 130,000
We are committed to creating value for customers and employees by bridging the gap between existing circumstances and visions for the future. Whether that be turning data into actionable information for top-level execs, transforming data and reducing burden for daily system users, or supporting training that helps an employee push themselves to the next level, our passion lies in being the catalyst for evolution. This is the founding philosophy and continuous mission of INODE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.