Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for a senior systems engineer to join our IT team! Are you skilled at the management of a vast SaaS catalog? Do you have a security first mindset? Are you eager to partner with the business to understand software needs and deliver? As with many companies that were born in the cloud, we rely heavily on SaaS applications to run our business. Without an expert that can manage these systems correctly, the enterprise SaaS landscape can become unwieldy. You will be responsible for making sure that each of our SaaS applications have good hygiene as it relates to security, data, access, and integrations. You will also work closely with business partners throughout the entire SDLC to implement the optimal SaaS solutions for the company.
If you want to be part of a technology team at a company that is changing the world, read on!
What You'll Do:
- Administration and management of Google Workspace
- Administration and management of Okta identity management
- Automation of onboarding/offboarding, application provisioning, and other processes
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments/groups (e.g. HR, Finance, Legal, Ops, Eng)
- Define business opportunities, build out requirements, and design documents
- Stay immersed in the latest trends in 3rd party vendor technology offerings (e.g. SaaS, PaaS)
- Administration and management of our growing portfolio of enterprise SaaS
- Evaluate new applications and systems for business fit and overlap with existing tools to minimize inefficiencies/redundancies and maximize ROI
- Spearhead miscellaneous IT systems projects, unified communications, VMs, etc.
- Define business processes and procedures for consistent execution amongst growing team
- Opportunity for exposure to other IT disciplines
- 3+ years managing systems and applications (e.g. systems administrator)
- Experience with architecture, administration, and management of Okta for identity management and employee lifecycle
- Deep experience with Google Workspace (formerly GSuite)
- Broad experience managing and configuring various enterprise SaaS applications across Finance, Legal, HR, Customer Service, and Engineering
- Experience with Atlassian Cloud a plus
- Automation experience using no-code tools such as Okta Workflows or Workato a plus
- Experience at automating and defining process/procedure for IT administration including onboarding/offboarding
- Familiarity with Zero Trust concepts and solutions
- Strong fundamentals in information security especially around identity, authz, authn, and data management
- Experience collaborating, publishing and enforcing compliance and risk policies (e.g. SOC2, PCI, SOX)
- Experience with MDM platforms a plus (Workspace One, JAMF, MobileIron, etc)
- Infrastructure experience such as networking, Linux/Windows administration, or cloud computing a plus
- Ability to successfully manage vendors, escalate technical issues to resolution
- Willingness to research and learn new technologies
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.