Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor (12-month contract)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our Singapore team to identify, screen and hire quality candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates and cultivating a pipeline of best-in-class talent for LinkedIn through innovative outreach methods. You will work to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while continually striving to improve the satisfaction of your hiring managers.
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the leadership talent acquisition team
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the LinkedIn sales teams in APAC.
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress
- Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “members first” company value
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Experience in recruiting in APAC markets
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- In-house and agency experience
- Experience in leadership / executive recruitment
- Experience holding leadership roles in a combination of corporate and staffing environments
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a startup environment