Transforming the way Wayfair acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
This is our vision. In order to accomplish it, we are seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition leader who will partner effectively with senior stakeholders, manage a large team of recruiters, and contribute significantly to our Talent Acquisition agenda. Recruiting at Wayfair not only matters, but the flawless execution of it directly enables to us to achieve our audacious goal of becoming the world’s largest online retailer for home goods.
Your team will be responsible for building a world-wide Operations network that enables phenomenal customer experience, delivers a delightful experience, and is a driver of future growth. In addition to driving a culture of continual improvement and development, the Manager will inspire a team of recruiters to achieve greatness, lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good-to-great, and deliver flawless execution to the business.
The Way You’ll Work
- Partnering primarily with our Chief Operating Officer and various Vice Presidents to initially establish and then manage command and control over their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your team.
- Enable a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business that results in becoming an advisor/business partner to them.
- Providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision: Transforming the way Wayfair acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to the following stakeholders:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of our vision and enable global scale and long-term success.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establishing credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and your subject matter expertise.
- Leveraging that credibility to drive best practices with everything from kick-offs and phone screens to salary negotiations and closing candidates.
- Driving a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coaching and developing your team through day-to-day needs as well as long term developmental areas.
Who You Are:
- A champion with 7+ years of demonstrated success in environments that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish recruiting agendas.
- A leader with 2+ years of experience instilling trust and credibility with their team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing their performance.
- An innovator with experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- An influencer with a proven ability to develop strong internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills.
- An analyst with a data-centric approach to identifying areas of opportunity and quantitative skills to manage business outcomes.
- An excellent communicator with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people with your words.