Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Forbes recognized Nomad in their inaugural “Best Startup Employers” of 2020. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. We are a well-funded Series C startup backed by First Round Capital, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, Polaris Partners, Icon Ventures, and Kevin Ryan (founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt, and DoubleClick).
The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple technical and business searches throughout the organization
- Bring the best talent to each role by creating innovative sourcing strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and create unique strategies for each candidate
- Serve as the primary contact for candidates, providing a best in class candidate experience, throughout the entire recruitment process
- Actively network and create strong long-term relationships with individuals and organizations
- Use data to understand trends and continuously improve our recruiting process
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top technical talent and reach underrepresented communities
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and a love of both process and multi-tasking
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.