About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
World Class In-House Talent Function
As part of our growth, we aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people, who will help us to track down the very best talent, and help us to continue to hire exceptional people.
This is a key role in helping to build a world-class in-house talent function. In order to do this, we will continue to improve our hiring and evolve our brand, finding new sources for hires and headhunting people. This is your chance to bring all of your innovative ideas to the table.
As a Talent Partner you will be responsible for:
- Taking full ownership of finance recruitment across the Group, at all levels
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across Finance - CFOs, FDs, FCs etc
- Selling The Hut Group to talent: Either through a telephone interview or a face to face meeting, you are responsible for getting people excited about The Hut Group.
- Creating amazing experiences: You will make sure that potential recruits are meeting the right interviewers and that we are ensuring that they are looked after at every stage of the process. You ensure that candidates are treated as individuals.
- Specialist in candidate mapping: You will be comfortable hiring and market mapping at the most junior level right through to senior level positions.
- Be an advocate of social networking: Within our recruiting function and helping The Hut Group to capitalise on these tools.
- Constantly looking for creative sourcing strategies: You will find and work with innovative methods in talent attraction.
- Being an ambassador for The Hut Group: Very often you’ll be the first person that someone talks to from THG, so you need to be great at understanding their motivations and matching their motivations with the benefits of working here.
- Representing The Hut Group: At events and building community. While this role will often be office based, you will be comfortable with attending conferences, career fairs, meetups, and building a pop-up marketing stand. Don’t forget you also have to create a strategy to follow up with them.
- Proven background in recruiting top Finance talent
- Ability to take full ownership and work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and recruitment requirements simultaneously.
- Track record of recruiting within a fast paced environment - Entry through to Director level
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts