WHO WE ARE
Elliott Davis pairs forward-thinking tax, assurance, and consulting services with an industry-leading workplace culture. Our nine offices — located in the fastest-growing cities in the US — are built on a foundation of inclusivity, collaboration, and collective growth. We work daily to provide exceptional service to our people, customers, and our communities.
We are searching for a Senior Manager to help lead our team forward. This is an exciting time to help shape the future of the group and create opportunities for our clients, our employees, and yourself.
In this role, you will work with real estate professionals in all nine Elliott Davis markets and help clients identify and achieve their strategic goals through a proactive, innovative, and future-oriented service approach. We provide peace of mind for our clients so they know their finances are in good hands and empower them to do what they do best – run their businesses.
- Developing and sustaining excellent client relationships with some of the top real estate companies in our market
- Performing technical review of tax returns with varying complexity
- Identifying and recommending creative solutions to complex client issues
- Reviewing operating agreements, letters of intent, purchase agreements, and other legal documentation related to tax transactions
- Monitoring economic performance of engagements, including billing and collections
- ·Recruiting, developing, and motivating team members, creating pools of ready-now leaders
- Collaborating cross-functionally within the firm to grow existing business and offer a variety of business solutions to clients and prospects
- Developing and growing a business network with colleagues, referral relationships, potential customers, and external organizations to attract new business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; Masters in Tax preferred; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 7+ years of recent public accounting firm experience, including managing multiple real estate tax projects and client engagements.
- Experience developing team members, assigning projects, and managing workflow
- Significant experience working within the real estate industry and on all types of entity and individual taxes, especially partnerships
- CPA certification
- Leadership and project/team management skills
- Excellent communication and networking acumen
- Ability to manage and grow strong customer relationships
- Experience with tax software and technology
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
We believe that when our employees are able to thrive in all facets of life, their work and impact are that much greater.
That's right – all aspects of life, not just your life as an employee, because we understand that there's life beyond your job. Here are some of the ways our work works for your life, your growth, and your well-being:
· Generous time away, including 15 paid firm holidays per year, including the week between Christmas and
· Flexible work schedules.
· 16 weeks of paid maternity and adoption leave, 8 weeks of paid paternity and caregiver leave.
· First-class health and wellness benefits, including wellness coaching and TalkSpace one-on-one professional
· Leadership and career development programs.
· Access to Beyond, a one-of-a-kind program with experiences that help you expand your life, personally and
At Elliott Davis, we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We believe that diversity and inclusivity are essential to our success, and we welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join our team and help us make a positive impact on our people, our customers, and our communities.
This role is US-based only. While all candidates will be considered, candidates living in or around the following geographies are highly encouraged to apply: Greenville, Columbia, and Charleston, SC; Charlotte and Raleigh, NC; Augusta, GA; and Chattanooga and Nashville, TN.
NOTICE TO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies regarding unsolicited resumes or candidate submissions without prior express written approval. Resumes submitted or candidates referred to any employee of Elliott Davis by any external recruiter or recruitment agency by any means (including but not limited to via Internet, e-mail, fax, U.S. mail, and/or verbal communications) without a properly executed written contract for a specified position by an authorized member of the Talent Acquisition team become the property of Elliott Davis. Elliott Davis will not be responsible for or owe any fees associated with referrals of those candidates and/or for submission of any information, including resumes, associated with individuals.
Please contact the Elliott Davis Talent team to initiate the process to become an agency partner at email@example.com
. Subject: Agency Partner Request