KEY JOB PURPOSE:
Electronic Product Development. To develop the architecture for new hardware component systems, ensure compatibility and integration with the software, and diagnose and resolve component bugs and malfunctions.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Designing the new product development with design calculations and architecture
- Electronic Schematic Circuit Design. Component Selection (Technical, Costing)
- Meeting with design and engineering teams to determine hardware requirements.
- Designing and developing components such as printed circuit boards (PCB), processors, memory modules, and network components.
- Collaborating with software engineers to ensure software compatibility and integration with the hardware components.
- Testing hardware prototypes and analysing and interpreting performance data.
- Generating analytic and performance reports for presentation and revision.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing errors and suggesting suitable repairs or modifications.
- Overseeing the manufacturing process of electrical components to ensure they meet the design specifications.
- Implementing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to existing components\design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in computer technology and design trends.
- Product Class Approval Testing (CE, EMI/EMC etc.)
Please note your Job title will be either Team Lead or Senior Hardware Engineer and that will be decided based on your expertise and experience.
- Batchelors degree in Engineering Electronics\Electrical or M.Sc. or B.Tech in electronics
- Cross functional interactions with other teams like firmware, APP development, UI\UX & MCAD-ECAD teams
- Good communication skills to handle external vendors communication and queries
- Must have end to end complex high end architecture design experience in which, ARM or similar processor, Power management, battery management, Display or other peripherals handled along with WiFi Communication, cyber security
- Self-starter, working in small R&D team
- Good hands-on on Wi-Fi & Bluetooth with RF antenna design
- Knowledge of various simulation tools to simulate WiFi circuit, thermal & high-speed circuit.
- Knowledge of Altium or OrCAD for schematic design is a must,
- Must have knowledge of handling PCB team with design constraints settings.
- Must have handled Compliance for CE, FCC, etc with good understanding of respected standards
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Creating specifications and documents for components and completed computer systems.
- Added knowledge of mass production while working on NPD projects.
- Salary- negotiable
- Annual increase
- Annual bonus
- Health policy for self and family
- 5 days working week (8 hours per day)
- 10 Public Holidays each year
- 12 Casual Leaves
- 12 Sick Leaves
- 15 Privilege Leaves
- Compassionate Leave