About BrightTALK - discover your journey with BrightTALK here!
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 10 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We’re a passionate, hardworking, supportive, and sociable team, working on unique and interesting challenges that keep us continually learning, improving, and innovating. We balance business requirements with a desire for technical excellence to build the best software possible to get the job done.
As a leader you will be
- Facilitate discussions and lead decision making on all engineering aspects of the team
- Define and execute the engineering plans for the areas under ownership.
- Drive engineering best practices for the team
- Define, implement and maintain the hygiene of the production systems (both engineering and processes)
- Responsible for the health of the business directly owned by the team
- Constructively challenge business & product on outcomes, channelize feedback into execution and be accountable for engineering outputs
- Hiring, mentoring, and retaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Responsible for all stakeholder management including but not limited to business, product, operations and clients/vendors
As a leader you must have
- Proven skills designing and developing simple to complex solutions including experience in designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems.
- Proven track record building and managing high-performing software development teams
- Proven hands on exposure to SOA, Microservices Architecture, Java, LAMP stackGood understanding of front end technologies MVC Portal Architecture - Wordpress, SSR / CSR - ReactJS / Angular.
- AWS Cloud Experience is preferred.
- Practical experience and ability to drive design and architecture of multiple subsystems with other senior members in the team BTech or MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- At least 12 years of software development experience and 6 to 8 years in leading teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Past experience with startups and fast paced environments is an added advantage
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.