The client is a software agency specializing in Android automotive development. From firmware to design, the company works with clients to take their products to the next level with agile development process. The team is passionate about automotive technology and committed to delivering high-quality results.
We are seeking a skilled Technical Android Developer/Consultant to join our team and work on interesting automotive projects. As a Technical Android Developer/Consultant, you will be responsible for developing advanced Android applications and providing technical consulting to our clients. You will work closely with our CTO, who has experience leading teams at top tech companies such as Twitter, Facebook and Google.
* Design and develop Android applications for automotive projects
* Collaborate with our development team to produce high-quality code
* Work with clients to understand their needs and provide technical consulting
* Keep up-to-date with the latest Android development trends
* Continuously discover and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency
* At least 3 years of experience in Android application development
* Strong technical skills with the ability to develop complex algorithms and code
* Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, and other Android programming languages
* Knowledge of mobile design principles and user interface guidelines
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Passion for learning and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
* Professional experience as a consultant
* Automotive industry experience
* Previous experience in Android Automotive OS
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Android Developer/Consultant to work on exciting automotive projects and develop their technical expertise. If you are a skilled and motivated individual with a passion for Android development, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and highlighting your relevant experience and expertise.
Salary/Compensation: € 4- 6k/ month
📈 Work closely with top experts and leaders in the android automotive industry.
🏝 100% remote work
💸 Competitive Compensation
🧘♀️ Flexible Working Schedule
🚀 Access to other exciting remote opportunities
Location: 100% Remote
Engagement: Full Time
Experience: Senior - 4+ years