Eligible is a healthcare infrastructure company and our customers rely on us to provide high quality services to their clients, which makes reliability and resilience of our systems critically important for the company. Consequently, we are investing heavily in our operations and infrastructure systems, and we're looking for technical operations and infrastructure engineers to help us continue improving and evolving our systems as we scale. Our ideal candidate will have prior experience working on SaaS products and scaling cloud services.
We promise really challenging work in a team of highly-skilled operations engineers and a great opportunity to be a part of a fast growing remote-friendly mission-driven team aiming to make a real change in US healthcare.
This particular position is specifically for an engineer in Europe that would help our Technical Operations department cover a wider range of time zones, which means it is a remote-only option.
- Work with the engineering team daily to ensure high quality and reliability of the systems we deploy into production
- Increase instrumentation and automation in all aspects of day to day operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues occurring in production ensuring constant improvement of the systems as the result.
- Design and implement new systems to improve reliability and resilience of the systems in production.
- Participate in operation team's on-call rotation.
- 6+ years overall systems engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems administration.
- 4+ years of hands on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production web service environments.
- Familiarity with systems and configuration management tools (Chef , Puppet, Terraform, Capistrano, etc).
- Deep understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack (IP addressing, routing, HTTP(S), etc).
- Extensive experience with any enterprise monitoring systems like Nagios.
- Experience deploying and operating MySQL in production.
- Real-life development experience with at least one programming language.
Nice to Have
- Experience deploying and operating Ruby and Rails applications in production.
- Real-life experience operating large production infrastructures within AWS cloud.
- Experience with working in highly secured environments and dealing with PCI/DSS or HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Experience with US healthcare industry.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. Please include whatever additional information you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code examples, links to personal projects, etc. You can apply for the position directly on this page or by sending an email to [email protected]