Tickets.com is looking for Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters who are passionate about bringing out the best in our teams, fostering innovation, and delivering world-class experiences to baseball fans around the world. Tickets.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Major League Baseball (MLB) responsible for delivering industry-leading ticketing and in-stadium fan experiences that baseball fans love--and we want you to be a part of it!
As a Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will work in an agile setting with world-class product owners, designers, researchers, and engineers to bring our incredible experiences to market. Tickets.com is looking for skilled agilists who understand what it takes for teams to deliver high-visibility, high-quality products in a complex, fast-paced environment.
We’ve built a passionate community of Program/Project Managers who love thinking about what it means to “be” rather than “do” agile, and who work closely together to craft environments where our teams can grow and thrive.
- Lead complex multi-team initiatives, working closely with product and engineering leaders to define scope, generate artifacts, manage risks, and plan milestones.
- Assess team(s) maturity and coach them to deepen their Agile development practices, focusing on technical excellence, predictable delivery, quality, and fan delight.
- Effectively execute software development iterations throughout the life of your assigned teams by managing activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and associated resource requirements.
- Ensure smooth operation of development processes and properly-timed delivery.
- Work with other TPMs to make sure external project dependencies are properly managed.
- Partner with product, design, and engineering teams to ensure that the team is aligned with the program- and enterprise-level strategic priorities.
- Manage initiative communications, ensuring effective exchange of initiative information and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate risks up, down, and across the organizational structure in an effective and professional manner.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar.
- Experience coordinating iterative, incremental delivery of technical projects in an Agile environment with multiple Scrum teams.
- Hands-on, day-to-day experience with leading development teams through Agile transformations.
- Effectively communicates with both technical and non-technical participants.
- Passionate about continually improving processes.
- Passionate about making teams as successful as possible.
- Strong understanding of how to use productivity tools for the benefit of a self-empowered team.
- Degree in either Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a tenacious approach to learning new technologies.
Pay Range: $140-175K
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- STD & LTD
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, Holidays including Year-End Holiday Break)
- HSA & FSA
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Hybrid Work Environment
- MLB Tickets
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click here to view our CCPA.