FiveStars is the rewards program for small businesses that’s proven to bring customers back more often. Through unique rewards and personalized service, FiveStars helps everybody be a VIP. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. In 2015, FiveStars drove 35 million in-store visits across over 10,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada. Over 10 million consumers use FiveStars to have exceptional experiences with local businesses. To-date FiveStars has raised $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator.
At Fivestars, finding great talent is one of our highest priorities. As part of the Talent team, you’ll spearhead engaging talented individuals with technical backgrounds, assessing them for culture and skills, fostering an exemplary candidate experience, and shepherding them through a thoughtful interview process. You will leverage past experience utilizing creative methods of engaging candidates, building strong and lasting relationships with hiring managers and interviewers, and crafting compelling stories to attract incredible talent to Fivestars. Be part of the team that will be growing and scaling Fivestars for the future!
What You'll Be Doing :
- Deliver consistent and timely results that delight your customers
- Creatively search and source for candidates using job boards, internet searches, direct sourcing, networking and other creative and out-of-the-box methods
- Foster and commit to an exemplary Candidate Experience for every person we engage and consistently influence others within the company to commit to the Candidate Experience as well.
- Develop deep partnerships with hiring managers and support them in a business-partner relationship
- Identify and participate in networking activities such as industry conferences, and open house events to build relationships and to recruit talent
- Plan and host recruiting events for Fivestars that represents our unique and transformed work environment that will result in hires
- Shepherd the full lifecycle recruitment process for entry, mid to senior level hires and partner with various managers at Fivestars to actively recruit talent
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies to anticipate, plan and recruit for future business needs
- Influence awesome things every day
What We're Looking For :
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Knowledge of current technology and coding languages and an innate curiosity for technology trends
- Experience in a start-up or small/medium-sized company that’s ever-evolving and fluid
- Experience actively sourcing, developing compelling interviews, driving an interview process, and closing candidates.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- High-attention to detail and follow-through with a lean toward over-communication
- Has worked in highly open and collaborative teams that drive with velocity
- Experience with modern Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Has a great sense of humor and like working in a very tight and collaborative team