At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who is driven, self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment. This position will partner closely with our Engineering, Product and Customer Support teams to source, screen and hire the best talent possible to meet our growth needs.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting life cycle.
- Work with hiring managers at all levels to identify hiring needs, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Identify and build effective sourcing strategies for all jobs with emphasis in passive candidates.
- Screen, interview, and refer candidates for additional HM interviews.
- Focus on hiring the right candidates, not just filling positions.
- Partner with hiring managers during offer process, including salary recommendations, offer approvals, and closing candidates.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational structure and job responsibility changes in all areas of the Company.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- 5+ year’s experience in all aspects of recruiting with a large focus on technology hiring.
- Detail-oriented, professional, persistent, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Innovative sourcing strategies, tools and recruitment channels.
- Ability to work independently.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.