"The front page of the internet,” Reddit is comprised of thousands of user-run communities, each with its own personality, unique focus, and moderator team. Founded in 2005, Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 330 million users worldwide and growing fast!
Reddit is searching for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us grow our already amazing team. From managing the day-to-day sourcing and phone screening of new candidates, to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our engineering team, this role will be key to driving expansion and growth of our internal Reddit community.
- Meeting with client groups regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile and other key success factors.
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing.
- Brainstorm with hiring managers to crafting sourcing strategies.
- Help drive long-term productive recruiting partnerships with all different business units.
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process.
Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles.
What We Can Expect From You:
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- You have a strong technical understanding of the current technology landscape.
- You thrive in environments where you can diagnose challenges and problem solve on a daily basis.
- You have a strong track record of growing small to mid-sized teams while. maintaining culture.
- Ideally you have at least 3-5 years of experience in technical recruiting.
- You are able to effectively express yourself in writing and verbally.
- You have exceptional project management skills, independent problem solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening).
- You have exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- You are analytically driven and are fluent in data-driven analysis.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package.
- Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend.
- Family Expansion Benefits.
- 4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming.
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions.
- Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Monthly Cell Phone, Commuter, Wellness, Professional & Personal Development Stipends.
- Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities.
- Catered Meals & Snacks.
- Onsite Wellness Classes.
- The opportunity to bring goodness into the world, one subreddit at a time.