We’re continually working towards making Kasada the best place to work, for everyone. We are deeply passionate about not only embracing diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression, but in building deep relationships, seeking to understand each other, to empower each other to bring our best selves together to collaborate and innovate each day. We value different experiences, we trust each other and we ultimately focus on delivering a positive impact both on each other and the world around us. Even if you are not sure that you quite meet all of the qualifications, please reach out - we’d love to hear from you.
Kasada can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Kasadians can choose to work remotely, return to an office or work hybrid, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually.
Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems?
Kasada is not your typical Web Security business and there is nothing typical about this highly technical, product focused, customer driven role. We are Australia’s 2019 Cyber Startup of the Year and a 2021 Baby Black Unicorn Finalist. We doubled the size of our business last year, and our ambitions are to grow even faster in 2021 (and we are!). This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground level as we further build out the core of our business.
We’re helping humans take control of the internet back, and we’re looking for a tech savvy rock star who doesn’t just value our very human customers, we’re looking for someone who truly lives and breathes delivering an extraordinary customer experience, while solving highly complex and challenging technical problems. Our Technical Support Team is an integral part of our global customers' success, and you will have a direct impact in everything you do.
If you're a great communicator and collaborator, a future thinker and natural problem solver, then you may just be the new team member we're looking for. We need someone who seeks to understand our customers' goals, and enables them to succeed; both directly by solving problems, and by working closely across Kasada with R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. Someone who sees opportunities and pro-actively engages in business wide projects, influencing our product evolution to deliver the optimal customer experience.
What you will bring
- Ability to break down the big problems into smaller problems in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues, and resolve them effectively
- See complex problems from multiple perspectives, thinking outside the box to get to the root cause
- Absolute understanding of how the DNS works
- Basic understanding of MacOS and Unix Terminal commands
- Knowledge or experience in using and troubleshooting issues with CDNs like Cloudfront/Akamai/Section.io…
- Past experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in English, possessing the ability to support customers over email, phone, or screen-shares
- Strong degree of empathy for the customer experience, and able to “speak customer”
- Ability to successfully manage your time, balancing multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency
- Passion for identifying opportunities to develop or improve processes, and execute on it
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively operate with a wide variety of people and roles
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other support engineers to grow their technical and troubleshooting skills
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent demonstrated experience.
Combining technical ingenuity and out-of-this-world customer service, you will be hungry for continual learning, while also bringing your personal expertise to the team.
What you will do
- Provide a consistently high quality customer experience through multiple communication channels, delivering value through our products and services to enable our customers to be successful
- Resolve problems for our customers, through code/error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Engage collaboratively with customer and engineering teams around communication, investigation, and resolution of application issues
- Work with existing teams and technology to identify common issues; and build proactive capabilities to solve, respond, or have customers self-serve knowledge
- Build and mature our capabilities, documentation, and tools to proactively deal with issues and further enable customer success
- identify ways to proactively address trends
- Engage the wider Kasada business to assist in building a best-practice support function globally.
Further opportunities to contribute to other projects and initiatives are open to you and your passions too!
We are ONE Team, and we work as a united force to continually deliver a positive impact to the world and each other, as we grow. We pride ourselves in our curiosity, digging deep while creating a fun, innovative and balanced environment. We are fast moving and fast growing, focusing on the right problems to get the greatest outcomes for our customers and our team. We encourage each other to share experiences and opinions, AND to act on them. We empower you to do great things!
More about Kasada
Our mission is to restore trust in the Internet, giving the world’s most innovative organisations the freedom to focus on what they do best. Kasada empowers enterprises to both protect their businesses, and make smart decisions based on real data, real transactions and real growth -- ; pioneering a simpler approach that ensures immediate and long-lasting protection... WE stop the bot attacks others can’t with a global based service that operates at unmatched scale!
Founded in Australia, Kasada has expanded in Sydney, Melbourne, New York, San Francisco and London; and we are looking for people who are passionate about creating a secure and safe internet for businesses and people, everywhere AND having a damned good time while we do it!
More about our benefits
Regardless of location, or whether you work in the office, from home, or a combination of the two, Kasada is a highly collaborative team, and we are always looking for more ways to have fun! We support you with some great perks, such as: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, health & wellbeing benefits, flexible learning opportunities, Hackathon days, killer swag, and we continue expanding our benefits portfolio!