CampusWorks is always looking for experienced higher education professionals to join our team.
We are looking for professionals with 10+ years of experience in one or more of the functional areas listed below. Working, hands-on knowledge with an ERP system is preferred (Banner®, Workday®, Colleague®, Anthology®, Jenzabar®, or Oracle® ERP systems). These are remote positions with a varying degree of onsite presence required at our college/university client sites. The positions can be project-based (process improvement, software optimization, assessments) and/or staff augmentation (interim leadership) roles. These roles can be full-time roles or contract consultant (1099) roles. Please specify your preference in the application.
The Senior Technology Executive will serve as the primary point of contact between the Enterprise Systems group and functional users; serve as the primary point of contact for data interfaces with outside entities and technical support resources; support the Director of Enterprise Systems in the execution of all principal functions of the Enterprise Systems group, assuming the role in the absence of the Director.
· Develop specifications (in concert with end-user offices) and complete programming and testing activity.
· Develops and maintains technical architecture documentation.
· Develops and generates reports as needed for business and leadership review.
· Design and development work includes collaboration and advising for both the end-user community and the client’s IT department.
· Create and design scripts and programs to enhance processes.
· Design coding standards, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies
· Analyze business user needs and develop strategies to meet needs.
· Create and deploy data queries for ad hoc reporting.
· Create data models and protocols for production databases.
· Develop data management policies and procedures.
· Lead integration initiatives for 3rd party products
· Effective interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with culturally diverse populations, college administrators, faculty, staff, students, and the public.
· Participate in the creation of both technical and user manuals for new and existing applications.
· Experience designing business-based solutions to support the functions in various business units, preferably in a higher education environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years experience at a higher education institution.
· Development and Architecture Documentation
· Report Writing
· Project Management
· Implementation knowledge and skills in Campus ERP System.
· Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to individuals at all levels of the organization with varying levels of understanding.
· Strong ability to develop and maintain detailed documentation for technology systems and processes.
· Programming experience is required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft suite
· Ability to quickly solve problems.
· A positive upbeat attitude
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
· Great organizational skills
Skill sets may include:
ERP & CRM Systems: Colleague, Banner, Anthology, Workday, Salesforce, Slate, Advance, Recruit
Cloud Skills: Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or AWS.
Version Control Systems: Experience with version control tools like Git for source code management and collaboration.
Algorithmic Thinking: Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, selecting and implementing appropriate algorithms
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits for full-time employees, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career.
Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators. CampusWorks Inc., as a large consulting firm, provides its employees with an opportunity to work both onsite and remotely with our clients across the United States and in Canada. With the nature of our clients’ work evolving quickly, we’re all being asked to support larger CampusWorks initiatives. Upon joining CampusWorks in a consulting role, your talent and expertise may be applied to a range of projects, assignments, and clients.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual and onsite workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That's why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
At CampusWorks, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives each CampusWorker (we call ourselves CampusWorkers) brings to our workplace each day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you are passionate about higher education and creating Happy Campuses, let's talk! If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
Friendly Note to External Agencies:
At CampusWorks, we kindly request that you please refrain from submitting blind submissions or resumes/CVs on behalf of recruitment agencies. To ensure a smooth and effective collaboration, we would like to inform you that any candidates sent to us without a signed agreement in place will regrettably not be accepted or considered as a submission.
CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Notice to all Applicants:
Please click on the links below for more information on these important topics: