Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
As a Senior Technology Recruiter at Onfido, you will manage and drive the end-to-end recruitment process for our R&D department to hire diverse talent in multiple geographies; particularly in Europe.
As a Senior Technology Recruiter at Onfido you will:
- Deliver against our headcount goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing recruitment environment.
- Partner with your stakeholders to determining selection criteria and define the end-to-end interview and selection process.
- Drive efficient, cost effective methods for attracting high calibre talent via direct hiring methods; this will include proactively sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks, job sites).
- Develop and nurturing candidate pipelines across online job boards, press, media and other appropriate channels as required.
- Provide support as a recruitment expert to line managers, delivering efficient processes, benchmarking and offer management.
- Provide a best in class experience to candidates, hiring managers and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively support Team Leads with data driven decisions, spotting trends and insights to inform judgement and best advise the business and stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics and maintaining partnerships with key external organisations and stakeholders who can support in the attraction of talent.
- Experience owning and driving the end-to-end Recruitment Process using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience in developing an understanding of unique markets and challenges to inform Management & Talent strategies.
- Experience in developing and executing tactical recruitment strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Partnering with our People Partners to ensure relevant and best in class learning for our candidates
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability act in an advisory capacity to the business function and effectively influence senior level business partners
- Support Talent Acquisition transformation programmes by delivering projects such as employment branding, selection skills training, improved candidate experience and new technology implementation
- Expertise in providing comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual data reports including key metrics for recruitment activity and results
Attributes and Approach we are looking for:
- Proactive, accountable and solutions orientated, you think ahead to identify possible roadblock, face challenges head-on and are driven to find a better way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the adaptability required to adjust your communication style to your audience.
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation capabilities that allow you to excel in a fast-past team environment.
- A process driven and organized approach with the ability to project manage
- Ability to Discern and pushback
- Talent data and analytics driven
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Share options in Onfido, through our equity schemes. Share options have a one year cliff and start vesting after probation over a four year period*
- 25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday.
- Two paid volunteering days per year.*
- Private Medical Insurance through Allianz*
- Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)*
- Generous paid parental leave
- Free mental health coaching provided online.
- Life enrichment allowance of up to €95 per month for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare and therapy.
- Dedicated learning opportunities, a team training budget for training and conferences
- Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our “Better Together” motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnFriday); holding quarterly team socials; with our annual company launch week where we all gather from across the globe in London to regroup for the year ahead.
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.