Senior Total Rewards Lead
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
300M monthly active users; US$ 1.3 billion revenue & +37% Growth (FY 20);
Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world.
+30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +7500 employees representing 82 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that's why we need your help.
Join Us. Shape your career with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Total Rewards Lead works collaboratively with HRBP’s, business leaders and the Global Total Rewards team to provide strategic input into design and lead implementation and execution of programs and solutions related to all areas of compensation, benefits, recognition, and wellbeing.
- Take key role in designing and implementation of the Global Total Rewards Strategy
- Communication of Total Rewards: Key role in designing global Employee Value Proposition approach for OLX & Design & implement trainings & education tool for HR, TA, managers and other stakeholders
- Ensures Total Rewards practices are integrated and aligned with programs across all Human Resources disciplines in the collective effort to attract, motivate and retain talent and to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Contribute to the strategic design and lead execution of the OLX’s compensation, equity, and benefits programs in line with business needs, culture, and values to include compensation philosophy, job evaluation and salary surveys, salary, and incentive structures, pay budgets, and equity analysis.
- Translate OLX business objectives and agenda into meaningful Total Rewards practices that reflect the company short and long term needs and are reflected in the priorities of the Total Rewards team.
- Maintain a deep understanding of business drivers and market conditions and design innovative, cost effective and market competitive programs that facilitate the attraction, motivation, and retention of OLX employees.
- Identify, measure, and monitor the annual OKR’s and KPI’s for the Global Total Rewards team to identify trends, opportunities, and effectiveness of ongoing Total Reward programs and
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Total Rewards area.
- Working with international/global companies and teams, especially LATAM and/or CEE.
- Experience with both strategic planning, design and execution of Total Rewards programs and offerings.
- Experience with equity, LTI programs.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas is advantage: strategic workforce planning, executive compensation, total rewards communication / EVP design/ employer branding.
- Communication: Conveys ideas effectively and identifies messages others are attempting to convey.
- Persuasion: Convinces others of a direction, activity, or ideas and influences decisions making.
- Decision Making: Makes high quality decisions based on limited information.
- Execution: Sets goals, monitors progress, and takes the initiative to improve work.
Teamwork: Works effectively with people and cooperates with others.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Check our careers website here.
Check out our talent, product, engineering and design blogs here
Follow us on Linkedin