Uniphore, the leader in AI technology, is looking for a Senior Trainer to deliver training content to drive adoption and usage of Uniphore Products. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
As a Senior Trainer, you will be part of the L&D Team of Global Delivery and Services Organization and will conduct training activities/ workshops for:
· Delivery and Services Organization of Uniphore
· Partner Employees
· Client Employees
The L&D team, part of Global Delivery and Services Organization at Uniphore is responsible for rolling out learning interventions that create business impact and drive growth for the organization.
We are looking for a hands-on dynamic individual who will lead initiatives in areas of learning, innovation and be creating mechanisms to curate / create world-class training content. The individual should be able to work proactively and closely with cross functional teams to effectively design and deploy learning solutions to build capabilities and skills
· Conduct trainings for Products, for Clients, Customers and Uniphore employees
· Training need identification and Analysis, Problem solving through training and development
· Plan the training programs (and training calendars) in sync with the delivery teams, partner teams and customer success/sales teams for employees, customers and partners.
· Ensure training MIS is captured and reported (trainer utilization, trainee satisfaction scores, etc.)
· Maintain training assets provided by the company
· Partner/enable/contribute to content development/management by working with Training Manager, product teams, and vendors as applicable
· 4-5 years of experience being a trainer
Domain expertise –
· Basic understanding of SaaS/AI products, including full tech stack – Data Science, Databases, APIs, DevOps etc.
Ideal candidate has started their career as full stack developer or software engineer (or any other tech stream, preferably in SaaS company though not mandatory), and moved into training after 2+ years of work-experience. Has been a trainer for minimum of 4 years
Essential Certifications and Qualifications
· Any Learning and development related course or certification will be an added advantage
Technical background (academics in computer science/software engineering, or relevant certification) and experience in a tech role (developer/software engineer/etc.)
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com