At Zeta, our people are our greatest asset. As a Senior Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for building, supporting & delivering the on-boarding program for all new hires at Zeta/Nova. S/He will be responsible to support content design, coordination and delivery of the on-boarding sessions every week.
The key role is to design, deliver and develop engaging on-boarding programs (in-class and e-learning) for all new hires at Zeta.
What is the job like?
- TRAINING DELIVERY
- Deliver, design, and develop engaging on-boarding programs for [email protected] (in-class and e-learning) for all new hires at Zeta and NOVA. Facilitation of soft skills programs would be an added advantage.
- Evaluate various training techniques (e.g. gamification, case studies and group activities)
- TRAINING DESIGN
- Should have good knowledge on building learning plans, learning documentation both for standard and customized process.
- Design and create content (slides) and facilitator guides for ILT.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of product knowledge and related technologies.
- TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS
- Implement and improve the feedback process for the on-boarding program.
- Identify gaps in the experience of the on-boarding program and develop overall improvements.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders involved and to bring in more domain related learning material to the on-boarding program.
- Work on enhancing the experience of new hires who join Zeta.
- PROJECT AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with SMEs to improve the 30-60 day on-boarding content & experience for various functions and business units within Zeta.
- Monitor program metrics to evaluate effectiveness and impact and regularly report the outcome to the program lead and business.
- Build guidelines and process documents for the entire on-boarding program to ensure consistency in deliverables across audiences and modules.
- Supervising & managing Learning Organizer in collecting, organizing, uploading educational aids and materials in the LMS.
- Maintaining a MIS for on-boarding schedules, Vendors, and accounting related to on-boarding expenses
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. A MBA / PGDM degree is preferable
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years part of which involves taking care of an onboarding program of an organization.
- Experience supporting various types of training - classroom, virtual (webex), multimedia, and online learning (LMS). Familiarity and proficiency with Google Suite - spreadsheets, docs, slides etc. is an added bonus
- Strong communication skills (including oral and written communication skills). The candidate should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner.
- Robust relationship and stakeholder management skills along with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Ability to simultaneously manage training logistics for multiple deliveries and work as an individual contributor and/or within a team to achieve goals.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments/projects at the same time.
- MS Office proficiency, including strong PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel skills.
Zeta is founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Flock. These businesses comprise 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over USD 250+ million and a group enterprise value of over USD 1.4 billion.
Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, secure, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere. Its businesses revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be fast and trouble-free. Zeta is currently amongst the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies worldwide.