AgileTrailblazers is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for creating UI and UX designs to meet the needs of healthcare end-users and align with enterprise strategy. The Senior UI/UX Designer will conceive and deliver uniquely engaging products, experiences, and communications for patients and their families through a human-centered design approach.
The Senior UX/UI Designer role requires deep collaboration with end-users, designers, product owners, scrum masters, agile team members, and business stakeholders. This individual will work closely with technical and clinical teams to design, innovate, and effectively problem-solve on the basis of feasibility, viability, and desirability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to gather input from stakeholders to shape project requirements of consumer-oriented products & solutions.
- Ability to create designs using: journey maps, site maps, information architecture, flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Ability to develop varying fidelity design artifacts to express design concepts and to elicit feedback from stakeholders.
- Ability to champion ideas verbally and visually – including, the creation of design artifacts that communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Ability to create working prototypesfor testing and refinement. Deliverables should elicit clear feedback and action.
- Ability to document user interactions & experience for web and mobile-based interfaces, applying standard design guidelines and techniques.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with agile software delivery team members to translate visual designs into iterative working software deliveries. Responsible for design and implementation reviews with team members.
- Ability to incorporate design thinking process and practices to ensure products, experiences, and communications create value and optimize engagement.
- Ability to understand, preserve and refine brand standards throughout the design and build processes while maintaining visual pattern libraries and style guide to develop a cohesive user and brand experience.
- Perform competitive analysis and persona development as part of on-going market research and analysis.
- Apply design best practices to ensure accessibility, scalability, and ease of maintenance of designs and software assets.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently
- Maintain a consistent focus on quality for the entire project
- Stay current with emerging technologies and techniques
- Stay current with rapidly changing web standards
- Encourage team awareness and appropriate adoption of emerging technologies
- Work comfortably within a dynamic challenging environment within the parameters of delivery deadlines
- Maintain open lines of communication relating to the status of a given projects and its risks and challenges
- Must have a collaborative and positive attitude
- Deep experience in design and prototyping software(e.g. Sketch, Balsalmiq, InVision, and Adobe CS tools).
- Experience designing for both desktop and mobile web and/or on-device mobile applications.
- Significant experience of design basics including: typography, color theory, layout, and user-centered design principles.
- Demonstrable ability to design for modularity, internationalization, accessibility, and product expansion.
- Working experience as part of an agile team using Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Able to articulate and support your opinions/stance, but also able to listen and be flexible
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
This position is contract-to-hire.