Here at ClearScore we want to increase people’s confidence with their money. We started by giving people access to their credit score for free, now we want to change how people learn about money. We launched in July 2015 and now have over 7 million users globally. We’ve disrupted our industry at home and our product is now live in three countries. We’re bringing our ground-breaking mission and incredible product to millions more people all over the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced, rapidly growing team of talented designers, helping to build revolutionary experiences that will help millions of users manage and better understand their finances.
Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from Overground, Victoria and Northern Line trains via Vauxhall and Oval. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of fully-funded activities, sporting and non-sporting (from Yoga to Pandemic). We’re a sociable bunch as well as a passionate and quirky tribe, and we enjoy each other’s company, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for our culture. These are some of the things we look for:
What we would love you to do
We are looking for an experienced product designer who is primarily focused towards UX with a passion for user-centred design. You must be familiar with, as well as used UX processes to create data driven design solutions. You will be responsible for all aspects of the design process, including workshops, ideation, user testing and UX/UI deliverables. You will be working alongside designers and senior creatives to create truly engaging experiences for our users.
Must have previous experience working with agency or client-side
Skills and responsibilities
- Previous experience in desktop, mobile web and mobile app design.
- Previous experience coordinating and running usability, focus group and remote testing.
- Ability to run ideation workshops with developers, stakeholders and users.
- Good team-working, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to create detailed wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate ideas.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Overflow, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficiency in InVision, Principle or other prototyping tools.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of design systems, including an understanding of Abstract and design libraries (bonus).
- Knowledge of motion design, including AfterEffects (bonus)