Modus is a New York City-based global digital agency with offices in Palermo SoHo that offers above market rate salaries.
If you’re a powerhouse UX leader with a proven track record of creating successful user(human)-centric digital experiences, generating strategic insights from research, and collaborating with a cross-discipline team of UX professionals, then Modus would like to meet you!
We are an interdisciplinary group of motivated, dedicated professionals who don’t take things at face value. We design and build smart, creative, and effective solutions to complex business challenges. We uncover insights, imagine new possibilities, and create digital experiences that transform businesses and delight customers.
Our next Senior UX Architect will be an integral part of our growing UX team, working across a wide range of clients and projects.
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- 3+ years of digital agency experience.
- College (or equivalent) degree with a focus in communications, marketing, cognitive science, human factors, new media, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- A strong portfolio of previous UX work that demonstrates attention to detail and a wide range of meticulous, thoughtful user-centered solutions across multiple devices.
- Experience leading architecture for 2+ large digital projects.
Working as part of a team
You will support a skilled team of ux professionals to help them excel in client work and meet project goals. We’re looking for a few specific traits:
- You’ve led projects from strategy to execution and been able to articulate and advocate for your ideas with internal and external (client) audiences.
- You’ve worked closely with other leaders and individual contributors in development, product management, and product design.
- You know how to communicate ideas to get teams aligned and moving forward together.
- You’re able to create and execute concepts both from a blank slate and within existing work, maintaining the best interests of the product, the users, and the client.
- You love what you do and get excited about the future of digital products.
As a Senior UX Architect you will also be engaged in client work, primarily working on larger, more complex engagements as an individual contributor. More specifically, you will need:
- Experience with large templated sites (navigation systems, content taxonomies, search results), responsive design, native mobile apps, marketing sites, digital products, and CMS site architecture (components and data models).
- Excellent written and verbal English, ability to write and present research, concepts, and design fluently to the Modus team and clients.
- Excellent skills across UX software, including (but not limited to) Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics.
- Mastery of user research, site-maps, flow diagrams, wireframes.
- Deep understanding of digital design principles and emerging technology.
- Expertise structuring information experiences.
- Experience uncovering user needs and behaviors, then designing digital experiences that meet those needs.
- Ability to communicate proactively and collaborate with remote teams, work autonomously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Shaping creative strategy and conceptual design.
- Spearheading user needs analysis and defining business objectives, including stakeholder and user research.
- Developing user personas and customer journeys.
- Reviewing analytics to understand how users behave.
- Conducting usability audits of existing experiences, and developing findings and recommendation reports.
- Producing sitemaps, user flows, content maps, and wireframes.
- Working closely with UI designers, content strategists, technologists.
- Above Argentinian-market rate salaries
- Inflation adjustments
- US-based vacation schedule
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home options
- Palermo SoHo location
- Premium health care plan
- Annual performance evaluations
- Relaxed work environment
- Strong culture with smart and engaging colleagues
If you are self-motivated and enjoy being part of a diverse team of talented people who are helping to invent the digital future, apply now!