Bizongo is one of India’s fastest growing B2B startups and is the leading platform for everything related to packaging.
- Featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- 12x+ revenue growth last year to reach 200 Cr annual revenue.
- Winner of the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia CEO
- Backed by strong investors - Accel Partners, IDG Ventures, World Bank Group's International Finance Corporation (IFC) and B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Eduardo Savarin.
Does technology-driven disruption excite you? Come join us in our growth as a tech-driven leader.
The Design Team
The Experience Design team plays a key strategic role in Bizongo’s growth plans for the future. Bizongo aims to bring a truly great experience to the B2B sector, by building digital products led by research and design. Bizongo designers work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure all our products have the user in the centre.
We are a fun bunch that loves solving problems through design. The team is currently ramping up to bring in standard processes and practices that enable smart work, so that the true value of design can be fully utilised, as we continue to scale up.
What we are looking for:
- 3-8 years of experience as a user experience designer having delivered solutions with high business impact
- Ability to assimilate and simplify complex systems and process flows to build effective solutions
- Strong grasp of Usability principles to inform design direction, and support other design team members in decision-making
- Excellent analysis and articulation to drive clarity, and secure buy-in from Product and Engineering Managers from the team
- Fine attention to detail, while maintaining a clear view of the big picture
- Strong team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who brings original ideas and fresh perspective to each project he/she works on.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and prioritise tasks in an agile environment.
- Experience designing across the web and mobile apps
- Ability to quickly turn around effective wireframes in an iterative environment
- Strong understanding of how research and data inform product and design decisions
- Experience conducting UX research and Usability Testing
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating your work and process
- Brownie points for -
- Strong visual design skills - iconography, colors, web graphics, illustrations, typography
- Specialised Academic Background in Design - Product/UX/Interaction/HCI
- Teaching/mentoring experience
- Talks/seminars etc.
What you would do here?
- Collaborate with product, engineering, business, data science, and marketing to create new features, understand their impact, and continue to elevate the experience of Bizongo products
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into task scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces
- Follow a practical lean UX approach in research, design, and testing, to efficiently deliver the best value to the team
- Provide feedback and thoughtful critique and mentor junior designers in the team
- Help in determining the right design metrics and processes to track success of products
- Help in instrumenting a strong, collaborative design practice within the team
- Help mentor and recruit designers
Why work with us?
- Be a part of a dynamic start-up with enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Work with some of the most dynamic individuals in Asia including a Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte, HFI and HUL.
- Awards we have won:
- Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- The prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Enjoy a workplace that values you. We pride ourselves in a People Success practice that keeps the wellness, growth and satisfaction of our employees as key objectives. Read more about our work culture: https://bizongo.com/careers
- Be a part of something BIG - Grow with us while we continue to expand as one of the most promising startups in India today.
More about Bizongo
The Indian Packaging industry today suffers from enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy?
That’s where Bizongo comes in. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding.
Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Saverin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision.
Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 600+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. For those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions, where none existed before - welcome to Bizongo!