We are looking for a Senior UX Designer at ComplyAdvantage to translate business challenges and requirements into validated concepts of modern design and UX.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets. To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What you will do:
- Translate business challenges and requirements into concepts of design and UX
- Design data intensive web applications
- Develop and deliver wireframes, visual mock ups and user flows that effectively communicate and validate design vision and user interaction
- Work with Product Managers to understand customers and create amazing user experiences
- Develop wireframes, visual mock-ups and user flows to effectively communicate vision and user interaction
- Use customer insights and perform user tests to inform design decisions
- Work closely with agile development team to refine and implement designs
What does success look like in 12 months?
- Designed and implemented updates to the Transaction Monitoring solution based on validated customer learning
- Established and promoted quality design, best practices and standards throughout comp
- At least 3 years experience working in a product design related role, with data intensive products
- Proven ability to produce wireframes, prototypes and high-quality user interfaces
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter who takes initiatives but knows the importance of teamwork
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong desire to keep learning and exploring new design trends and tools
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers