We are EL Passion, one of the leading product houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing beautiful digital products for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Benefit Systems, Rightmove and Booksy.
Join our dedicated team as SENIOR UX DESIGNER and tackle ambitious projects, seeing them through all Design Process stages.
We start from scratch with extensive research and client workshops, through wireframing, user testing and finally finishing off with a stunning visual design.
We have strong feedback culture. It means that you need to be ready for receiving some constructive criticism now and then.
As a UX designer, you will be responsible not only for crafting delightful experiences but also for creating strong relations with our clients. Your duties will include (among others) running workshops, creating complex UX architecture and testing your hypotheses with end users. We are looking for a person who knows how to create the highest value for the users while considering overall business objectives, strategy, and technical constraints.
We appreciate positive, self-starting attitude when working independently or in a team.
We work on substantial, long projects for serious startups and SMEs. Forget about tight deadlines and daily asaps ;-)
- 4+ years of experience as UX Designer for software, web applications or/and mobile devices
- Experience in conducting competitive analysis and provides product strategy recommendations derived from it
- Experience in using workshopping tools and methodologies (e.g., Design Sprint methodology, VPC, Lean Canvas, Jobs To Be Done, etc.)
- Experience in conducting research and testing
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes in any preferred software
- Experience in A/B Testing
- Experience in working with analytics tools - we use mostly Google Analytics and HotJar
- Strong teamwork and perfect communication skills. We collaborate directly with developers and designers daily
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing (C1)
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (HTML, CSS, js, native mobile)
- A portfolio which shows your way of thinking and process behind the final product
- Understanding of common agile management practices
- Experience in leading or mentoring other designers within a team
- Willingness to write or speak about design from time to time
- Working knowledge of product management practices (roadmapping, scoping)
- Basic visual design skills
- We offer a transparent and fair compensation system based entirely on a thorough assessment of your skills (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range 11 000 - 16 100 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Growth budget in the amount of 3 000 PLN per year. It can be used for your preferred courses, certifications or conferences, etc.
- Relocation package for people willing to move to Warsaw in order to work with us
- Working in a team with 13 excellent designers
- Opportunity to take your knowledge of UX and design process to an even higher level
- A continuous learning experience in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- We hold quarterly internal Hackathons. Get your team together and work for two days on your own unique project
- You will have access to our resource library and the opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
- Multisport, private medical care, paid leave and more
- Read more on perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.pl
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!
Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Dribble and Behance.
Like what you see? Click apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!