Our mission is to enable everyone in SEA to shop online, compare prices and enjoy impartial product information through our catalog aggregator platform. With more than 1000 partners on our platform, 140 employees, and 15M monthly page views we are well setup for that - and hungry for more. E-commerce in SEA is still in its infancy compared to markets like Europe or America and we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
The next step for iPrice’s growth can be summed up in one word: users. We have so much to learn about our users and the SEA e-commerce market as a whole. We want to scale our user experiments and research to create an excellent experience for the 15M+ of our monthly visitors. And the UX Team will be play a central role in the next stage of our company’s growth, which is why we need an experienced UX Researcher like you.
The UX Team at iPrice is a tight-knit, diverse group of 5 members from Indonesia, Russia, and America. We are all eager to grow ourselves through constant learning and feedback. This culture encourages an ego-less approach in the way we deal with others. We are always willing to help one another and other departments (in fact, we constantly win company awards for it!) You will be expected to fully contribute and grow this culture as we scale our team.
To be a successful Senior UX Researcher at iPrice, you need to embody excellence in these areas:
- How well can you be the voice for our users in every discussion in an impartial, data-driven manner?
- Using best practices and methodologies, can you help us build an internal body of knowledge regarding user behavior that will be shared across the entire organization?
- Can you use the correct research methodology in extracting relevant user information from our seven different markets?
- Can you help validate designs through usability tests and user insights?
- Can you help dig through the data and provide an easy-to-understand analysis of a particular user issue or feature release?
- Can you become an expert in Google Analytics and Multivariable Testing?
- Can you work well with our Business Intelligence team to understand our business data and how that related to our user data?
- Can you leverage data to suggest future research projects?
- Can you plan, organize, and facilitate Field Research sessions that range from an afternoon in a Malaysian mall to a multi-day effort in Jakarta, Manila, or Bangkok?
- Can you create an effective file system of user insights so that other UXers can easily access and understand a user pain point?
- Can you work effectively with the Head of UX to refine our user strategy?
- Can you make every research decision be a reflection of the user strategy?
- Can you superbly articulate your finds to a broader audience?
Case studies are a must! Your compensation will reflect your past experience and capability to contribute in furthering a user-centered process at iPrice. We will place a priority for qualified candidates from the Southeast Asian markets we serve.
For the right candidate, we truly believe this opportunity will elevate your career. But just as importantly, you’re going to have a lot of fun in this journey with us. If you think you have what it takes, we would love to speak with you.
Helpful Tip: the more research you do about iPrice and iPrice UX, the higher chance we’ll notice your application!
- Empowered to own and drive your own goals and make changes that will directly impacting the success and hyper growth of the business.
- Collaborative and blameless work environment that supports continuous learning and ingenuity.
- Opportunity to experience the tipping point of today's hottest emerging markets and industry.
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
- Accelerate your career advancement, supported by a start-up in its hyper growth phase.
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia.
- Work permit / VISA sponsorship for expatriates, Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage.
- Experience Asia's diverse cultures with talent and experts from more than 25 nationalities.
- Flexible working environment, where results matter more than face-time with your manager.