DeepX is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to help design and implement large applications/systems that enable America’s fastest growing companies to work and scale more efficiently. In our team, you will be working with innovative new technologies with opportunities to implement new ideas.
When you join us, you will:
- Inform and participate in product decisions from definition to launch (and after), working at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Conduct practical and impactful research across the product cycle, from formative to evaluative and everywhere in between.
- Research Planning & User Testing (Moderated / Unmoderated)
- Data collection, analysis and presentation of insights: Bring insights about users by a variety of methods whether it be surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method you invent.
- Share findings with designers, engineers, product managers, and others, creating a smarter, more informed and more empathetic product team.
- Work closely with Product Designers to put together high and low fidelity prototypes for usability testing
- Advanced/Fluent English skills
- Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative data collection and analysis
- Experience in projects involving cross-functional teams
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics or similar is a plus
- Experience with platforms like Usertesting.com for recruitment and data collection is a plus.