About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Vice President to join our dynamic Health + Wellness practice. This is an opportunity to work on multiple accounts ranging from bio pharmaceutical, consumer health, and medical devices to hospitals, associations, and nutrition. You’ll be responsible for securing, maintaining and growing business, while serving as a trusted counselor to clients.
You’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of your clients – their business, products, markets, and industry influencers – and will convey this knowledge credibly to members of your account team. You’ll lead accounts servicing global and niche brands while also serving as a resource to account teams with the chance to play a bigger part in office culture as a whole. You will also contribute significantly to the performance and revenue of the office by partnering with the DMD, Health + Wellness and the Managing Director, Global Health in support of the development of new business opportunities and the organic growth of existing client relationships.
- Balance thinking and doing, nurture great talent, and champion collective wins.
- Demonstrate advanced strategic thinking capability, supporting recommendations and counsel with substantive arguments.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership qualities, and a collaborative attitude.
- Excellent leader of people and teams.
- Outstanding PR strategist and client counselor and a driver of results.
- Personify the Zeno values structure.
- Savvy communicator and presenter.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law.
- 12 years of experience in PR inclusive of agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated success in strategically leading clients in the healthcare/health + wellness space with experience within a regulated space strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to be experienced as charismatic, compelling, credible, and authentic to internal and external audiences.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage shifting priorities and operate at a fast pace.
- Must have a history of success leading teams and developing talent.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, with proven success in developing compelling decks and winning new business.
- Prior experience with large-scale national campaigns highly preferred; integrated marketing background also strongly desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.