THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
We are looking for an experienced Visual Designer, with a background in brand, graphic and digital design, to join our growing Creative Team. You're a creative problem-solver, forward-thinker and team player. In this role, you will develop world-class integrated campaigns for our Tuft & Needle, Serta, Simmons and Beautyrest brands. You will be responsible for creative development on a variety of projects, and champion them from concept through execution. This is an amazing opportunity to define how these brands come to life for our customers through digital channels and beyond.
- Help grow brand awareness and revenue by concepting and executing exceptional, engaging marketing campaigns
- Work on multiple creative projects simultaneously, collaborating with content, copy and channel marketing partners, to develop compelling concepts in a myriad of marketing channels including our websites, display, social, email, retail, video, print, etc.
- Help evolve and elevate our sister brands by creating and maintaining high design standards across all customer touch points
- Use data and customer research to inform design decisions that generate increasingly effective campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency and flawless execution
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to your team members that inspires their best work
- Work collaboratively across disciplines to ensure on-strategy and on-brand execution
- Art directing and executing printed product collateral and retail needs as necessary
- Strategize with the team to create better processes for existing workflow processes
- 3-10 years visual, graphic design, and/or art direction experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative department
- Optimism and excitement for your work, a love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact
- Ability to present a strong body of work of successful campaigns across multiple media channels; website, display, social, email, retail, video, print, etc.
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional branding, campaign, and visual story-telling skills
- Track record of being an independent, collaborative partner who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Strong typography, visual, graphic and experience design sensibilities
- Strong conceptual thinking skills partnered with ridiculous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written, verbal and visual form for audiences across the organization
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and prioritization skills; can be highly productive with limited direction and sometimes ambiguous challenges
- Ability to work quickly in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch; Abstract and Figma are nice to haves
- Experience working with an e-commerce company preferred
- BA Graphic Design or related field
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people. You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product. Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits. We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at [email protected]