We are seeking an enthusiastic YUNYING Senior Specialist to grow with us, develop a world-class Open Platform for Booking to meet increased demand of better product/services/competitive prices for China customers. This position will be based in our Shanghai office.
The role is responsible for the competitive market analysis, planning and executing Booking.com’s Open Platform strategies from end to end. To ensure success, this role requires an individual with a solid working experience in online eCommerce, Yunying, travel industry experience is an advantage. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and engaged team player with strong can-do attitude, drive to success, and the entrepreneurship .
- Work with us as a start-up team, to quickly build up the open platform from ground zero, to meet Chinese customer requirement, making booking.com best travel partner with them
- Updated to date knowledge on the market and customer requirements to plan, develop and deliver the best product for China market, especially on the innovative mobile domain.
- Closely monitor day-to-day business result and continually innovating and optimizing product/user experience/business results with data-driven mindset
- Creatively planning for the online and offline events to get users and suppliers engagement
- Solid execution and ownership
- Applied project management skills to identify and delivery all the initiatives by schedule with high quality.
- Proactive communication to keep all stakeholders across the business up to date
- Engage as an influencer with stakeholders outside China BU whenever necessary
- Working closely with other functions to achieve better business result for global market.
- 5~10 years rich work experience within ecommerce YunYing (运营) or travel industry
- Ability to envision, articulate, and execute a compelling future for the business
- Ability to drive the business with solid plan and execution
- Ability to influence across teams, geographies, cultures, functions, external organizations and partners
- Knowledge of industry trends and technology innovation shaping the online travel market
- Ability to garner support from Booking.com’s HQ in Amsterdam on local feedback
- Great communication skills
- Open mind and quick learning capability
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be able to deliver solid result under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to be part of the future of the global travel industry
- Work with Booking.com’s high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks