The Points Guy, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a Director of SEO to help drive growth through our organic strategy. This role will be responsible for building and evolving our SEO strategy, leading a team of analysts and influencing content strategy to drive SEO growth.
What You'll Do:
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of your business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
- Collaborate with our editorial team to cover topics that grow our audience and serve our users.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the TPG business in collaboration with our experience and business teams.
- Set and experiment with content promotion strategy with experience and creative teams using a wide array of digital tools and channels.
- Leverage our proprietary primary source marketing stack to report on everything from operational (production) progress to upper funnel demand capture, rank position, and full funnel visibility to conversion and P&L metrics.
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance.
What We're Looking For:
- A proven leader and developer of talent with a track record of driving strong performance and growth from your team.
- Always curious, with strong communication skills, confident, and ability to work with a variety of different, and cross-functional, teams.
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- A self-starting, proven performer with at least 5+ years of experience in SEO.
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- Very comfortable working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Google Tag Manager, and other common reporting platforms.
- Ability to work with HTML, CSS, and JS necessary to optimize page load speed.
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Majestic, Botify, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Brightlocal, and DeepCrawl.
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, budgeting, sensitivity analysis, and business modeling.
Cash Compensation Range: $130,000-262,500*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
- Enrollment in Red Ventures Long Term Incentive Plan (Equity)
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.