Are you looking for an opportunity to join a young startup and make an immediate and lasting impact as the company scales?
Learner is an education company that accelerates learning. It’s our goal to be the inflection point in a student’s education, unlocking the potential that is naturally inside of them.
We have rapidly become one of the leading online tutoring companies in the nation and this is just the beginning of our journey.
We’re looking for an ambitious SEO Manager to join our team and help take Learner to the next level.
As the SEO Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and executing Learner's SEO strategy. There has been a solid foundation developed where many of Learner’s money terms are ranking on the bottom of page 1. To move up to the top 3 will require a sniper SEO mindset and execution.
You’ll work closely with the teams that have helped establish the SEO foundation at Learner: link building, design, content, and engineering
We're seeking someone who is ready to take on a challenging, strategic, and hands-on role, and who is looking to make a significant impact from day one. This is an incredible opportunity to take ownership of Learner’s SEO roadmap, work autonomously, and make a significant impact on the growth of Learner
You will report directly to the CEO - leading the charge on strategy, operations, and reporting to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Be accountable for exceeding the revenue targets for the SEO channel
- Develop and implement SEO strategies that drive organic traffic, improve organic visibility, and increase conversion rates.
- Partner with our link-building team to drive relevant links to Learner’s key money pages (Sniper SEO Strategies)
- Be responsible for the full content cycle, which includes ideation, keyword research, content planning, managing the content team and editors for content development, all the way to publishing.
- Tactical execution of technical audits, keyword research, content gap analysis, on-page optimization, content wireframing, and reporting/tracking.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, AI strategies, and algorithm changes, and communicate these findings to the team.
Who You Are
- You are a well-rounded SEO professional with a proven success record in content marketing and strategy.
- You are passionate about content marketing and have a proven track record of creating high-quality, engaging content that drives conversions and supports organic growth.
- You thrive in a high-velocity, outcome-oriented environment. You can simplify complicated concepts and foster an environment of efficiency, learning, and fun.
- You have excellent analytical skills to put data at the heart of your SEO strategy.
- You are a problem solver with an eye for detail.
- You have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- You are entrepreneurial and relentlessly resourceful, always curious and learning.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills to build relationships during outreach activities.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record of driving organic traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Strong project management capabilities and operational expertise.
- Understanding of all areas of SEO, with a strong emphasis in content marketing.
- Strong editorial skills and an eye for creating high-quality, engaging content that drives conversions.
- Proven experience in content marketing and a track record of success in driving organic growth for new companies.
- Proven experience in managing copywriters and editors to produce and execute on a content strategy.
- A general understanding of growth marketing areas outside of SEO, such as paid media, copywriting, A/B testing, product, and retention marketing.
- Experience with analytics and SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in a popular CMS platform (WebFlow, WordPress, Shopify).
Reports to: CEO
This role is full-time and will need to overlap with US ET for the majority of the workday.
We are fully remote – you can work wherever you’re most productive.
This role offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits (for US candidates).