About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's largest and fastest growing online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors in over 160 markets worldwide. Our in house teams create brilliant digital brand experiences built on our bespoke proprietary technology platform, that is used by hundreds of millions of people around the world today.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast, as others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
Our people are our strength, and we have over 5,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe, who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals, that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands:
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive e-commerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role:
The SEO Manager will work with key stakeholders to improve several brand websites traffic across multiple countries leading to increased sales. You are a result driven marketer who looks for constant improvement. You enjoy working across multiple teams (SEM, Product, CRO), building effective relationships and are comfortable managing multiple stakeholders.
• Development and implementation of the SEO strategy for THG Beauty brands.
• Ownership of the organic performance targets for a number of our beauty websites and the delivery against them
• Develop SEO best practice for the beauty brand sites, lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly
• Setting in place best SEO working practice that other members of the team can use and learn from to develop in their own roles
• Work with the other SEO teams in THG to identify and contribute to areas of best practice and innovation
• Support the broader Beauty SEO team when required with the execution of SEO tasks across other global SEO projects (i.e. site migrations)
• Support the Head of SEO with the training and development of colleagues in other countries and other markets
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the beauty SEO team and be a leader within the team
• 3 years+ SEO experience
• Analytically minded, experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
• Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
• Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
• Experience managing a team, their workflow and assisting in their own professional development
• Knowledge of HTML/Web Coding
• Experience integrating SEO with other digital channels i.e. Social and PR (bonus)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at The Hut Group.