Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
The Account Management team is a core part of our business, and we are looking to grow it. We are looking for an intelligent, driven and passionate Account Manager to build and nurture a great customer experience.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Be the first point of contact for both client and internal teams (all day-day to activities/escalations)
- Attend all introduction meetings with Tier 1 and large Tier 2 accounts (AED 200K +)
- Lead the wellness events for Tier 3 clients
- Responsible for requesting and following up on renewal terms on quotes request
- Monitor the escalations cases on Salesforce and inform Strategic Account Managers on overdue cases
- Assist in collecting the required operational data for meeting decks and preparing the initial draft of the below meeting decks/reports
- Responsible for all claims escalations and pushing back to the claims team and the insurer on rejected cases that are justified to be resubmitted to the insurer for re-assessment
- Responsible for tracking overdue endorsements and following up with the endorsement team
- Follow up with finance during the rest of the policy period to ensure the payment proof and receipts for subsequent payments are saved on the g drive
- Follow up with finance to ensure the SOAs are being sent out timeously for Tier 1 & 2 accounts
- Request the SOA on an ad-hoc basis/quarterly from finance for Tier 3 clients (these clients usually pay the full policy premium upfront)
- Responsible for completing the policy placement training order on Salesforce
- Ensure all clients are onboarded on Bayzat and track registrations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Commercial acumen and problem-solving
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented (excellent at prioritisation)
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- High level of emotional resilience and empathy
- Technical skills: Intermediate MS Office (Salesforce skills preferrable)