Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Service Assistant position works with other members of the service team to make sure the day-to-day operation runs smoothly.
- Provides a world-class customer experience to all Lucid Motors clients, internal and external
- Operate motor vehicles on and off Lucid premises safely for transport, pickup and delivery in support of service activities
- Operate service/tow truck or rollback truck in a safe and legal manner in compliance with safety regulations
- Pick up and deliver customer vehicles
- Wash vehicles as needed
- Deliver parts to technicians
- Assist service department members
- Perform administrative and support functions
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- Experience driving a service/tow truck or rollback truck
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid driver's license and maintain compliance with company's driving policy
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A capacity to creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.