“We are on a mission to transform the future of grocery retail through sustained technology innovation.”
At Ocado Solutions and Client Services we are responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world, redefining the customer grocery experience through the adoption of a centralised, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting individual to become part our our new Service Management team as a Service Delivery Manager. You would be responsible for building partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders, being the advocate for Technology Operations.
As the Service Delivery Manager you would…
- Build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels to provide the face of Operational Services.
- Develop a strong awareness of the Ocado business model and strategy towards clients.
- Conduct service reviews with retail customers including contractual SLAs and continual feedback loops.
- Work closely with the Operations Reporting team to ensure sufficient data is prepared for any meetings.
- Provide feedback to key areas of the business regarding their functions e.g incident volumes/impact
- Represent customers/stakeholders in any discussions particularly regarding support processes/tools.
- Requirement for travel to visit international clients for review meetings, anticipated to be within Europe
Continuous improvement of Operations Service Support functionYou may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request.
We’re interested in people who have…
- Solid experience of understanding and reporting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Service Level Objectives (SLOs) using Service Level Indicators (SLIs)
- Strong customer service awareness
- Comfortable and confident at liaising with clients, 3rd party support vendors and staff of all levels across the company
- Able to work on your own initiative when required, as well as in a team
- Strong industry knowledge, understanding and experience including but not limited to - Service Management principles and methodology
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification as a minimum
Kudos if you also have...
- Project management/ project delivery experience
- ITIL v3 Practitioner or above
- Experience in a technical support role
What we offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
We will always aim to respond to everyone who applies for one of our roles. Sometimes though we have a lot of applicants and it takes us a little while to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of your application, then you should take it that you have not been successful on this occasion and accept our apologies that we didn’t manage to get back to you personally.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.