Peloton is seeking a Service Design Manager, Support Operations to join the EU team in London. The Manager will work closely with the EU Member Support team, ensuring seamless delivery of world-class support experiences. Additionally, this role will partner with cross-functional teams, including data science & analytics , Member Experience, Logistics to drive continuous improvement across Member Support processes and KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Become a subject matter expert in the field of Peloton Member Support, including developing an in-depth understanding of systems, processes, policy and operations
- Configure support systems (Zendesk, Talkdesk, Chat Systems), optimise & maintain contact routing triggers & business rules, administrate over support agent permissions and system access
- Implement continuous improvement process in collaboration with global support and analytics teams to optimise performance across CSAT, SLA, NPS, efficiency, productivity & agent satisfaction among other KPIs
- Build and maintain change management processes to oversee the effective rollout of minor changes (product features, marketing campaigns) and major changes (new product & country launches) in Member Support
- Provide inputs to effectively localise Member Support training, update the support website & internal knowledge base and communicate changes effectively.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders in the US to enable the effective transfer and localisation of change processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in each of our global markets to build consistent, Member-centric experiences throughout new and existing markets
- Represent and advocate for Peloton Members with all internal groups and stakeholders
- Serve as the point of contact for policy localisation to maintain compliance with regulations across each of our International markets
- Design positive and efficient experiences for our Member Support agents to enable the delivery of unparalleled experience to Peloton Members
- Additional projects as required
Requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS, with a strong academic record
- 2-4 years’ experience in customer service, or similar fields. Systems expertise, including administrative experience with Zendesk & Talkdesk (or similar). Experience with Drift, Salesforce, SAP & Looker are a plus.
- A genuine passion for administering world-class customer service, including familiarity with customer service KPIs and contact centre metrics
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems; experience in continuous improvement process design preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a positive communicator who can manage ambiguity
- Strong listening skills & a positive attitude towards personal growth and professional development
- Ability to confidently lead discussions and communicate business messages effectively
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.